Friday 26 September 2014

Experiencing Culture Of Paris & London Day 5

 5 day starts with breakfast, bread and cereals. It's simple and tasty, and I love the milk very much.
 All the building in London is different to each other, which have a wow factor at specific part.
 We went to Science Musem, and I had a very good time here. My most favourite space is Galaxy area, which shows all histories of galaxy travels, including first step at moon.
 Kid area design at Museum...
 Picture from 4th floor which shows 3rd and 2nd floor. it's mezzanine floors.


 From science museum, we went for walk and shopping. Here is the famous black cap of London.
 I managed to take picture with my friend, who stand like a boss at Believe it or not shop.


 I seriously dont know where he is going with this costume, but I like the way he say hi to those watching him.
 London street view....
 Its welcoming area of  a perfume shop, attracting customer with chandelier.
 A night selfie with crew after did small shopping of souvenirs.

Pizza Hut, Burger King, KFC and MCD, can find everywhere like Malaysia.

No comments:

Post a Comment