Friday 26 September 2014

Experiencing Culture of Paris & London Day 2








2nd day, we start to walk around Paris, on the way to Louvre. We managed to see the beauty of Paris that time.


Paris stall style.....




 Dame De Paris............

 Lock bridge, the place lovers lock their names with a wish.

 


Paris Du louvre, those who watch Da Vinci Code, this is the climax location.




Monalisa Painting. This is most nearest view I managed to take picture. Now people take selfie with monalisa.



 When I was walking on Paris road, I forced to stop at many place, because of the cars they are using.


The last location of 2nd day is Pompidou. This is modern arts museum., very huge museum. I cannot understand what they are trying to tell, but it's new experience for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment