Tuesday 6 May 2014

SABE Day 2014

It's my Faculty's day, School Of Architecture and Build Environment Day. There will be award ceremony, performances, games and so on. Me, as student of IA sem 3 participated with my coursemates in Secret Mission Competition. The task is to design a costume for model using recycled materials. 


We choose Jiesi as our model, and she looked gorgeous with the costume we had designed together.

We won 2nd prize for secret mission competition.

I got opportunity to host the fashion show of Models from secret mission. Thanks to Miss Angy.

I got Most Promising Student Award on SABE Award Ceremony, which is my first award at UCSI University. Thanks to whoever nominate my name for it, this award really gave me confidence and motivation to perform better in my course.

Overall, I had a lot of fun with my friends and lecturers on this happening day.........

No comments:

Post a Comment