Thursday 8 May 2014

The grand Finale (Design Studio Final Presentation Board)

Here it comes, my final Presentation board. Each semester, we will pin up our board in a specific room following order, and external lecturers will review our work. The presentation always will be about Final project of Design Studio subject. For this 3rd semester, the board not just about one subject, it carries marks for 4 subjects. All the manual sketches are under Vis Com subject, all 3D Max rendering carries mark for Digital Media subject, the reception counter and chair(see on the right side of board) carries mark for Minor 1, and total Idea and progress carries mark for Design Studio subject. So, this board is everything of sem3. Final project is about design an exhibition studio(for public)  for Pixar.I had put a lot of effort to finish this, with holding my injury pain, and I got the reward on the presentation day. My review lecturer, Miss Norji comment to me that she is seeing a new born vijay now. She was happy with manual drawings, and she also comment on weak side, especially the composition, she asked me to make it more neat. And she asked me to add more learning activities on my building. My design lecturer, Miss Sharmila also comment almost same as my external review. Overall, Im happy with my board, and of course, I learnt a lot about the project, will improve the weak side, will upgrade the strength side also.

No comments:

Post a Comment